2021 Summer Camps
Areteem is hopeful that Residential and/or Day Summer Camps will be safe enough to offer in Summer 2021. Currently only an online summer camp option is available.
Note: If onsite camps are held during Summer 2021, students already registered in the Online Summer Camp can switch to an onsite camp without penalty.
Similar to last summer, our 2021 Online Summer Camp will be a four week camp held virtually for students around the globe.
- Want to help organize a local or small group camp in your area? Contact us for more information!
- More information about the 2021 International ZIML Convention will be announced soon!
Information about dates, locations, and tuition can be found by clicking on each the options below.
2021 Online Summer Camp Program
- Held online with access from classes.areteem.org.
- Dates: Dates: Monday, July 5th - Friday, July 30th, 2020 (Four weeks with classes Monday - Friday)
- Residential & Day Camp options available
Each week can be done independently and will focus on a single subject:
- Algebra (7/5 - 7/9)
- Geometry (7/12 - 7/16)
- Counting & Probability (7/19 - 7/23)
- Number Theory (7/26 - 7/30)
See below for the tuition schedule:
|Registration Type||Early Bird (deadline 4/15)||Regular|
|1 Week||$750 - $50 = $700||$750|
|2 Weeks||$1400- $100 = $1300||$1400|
|3 Weeks||$1950 - $150 = $1800||$1950|
|4 Weeks||$2400 - $200 = $2200||$2400|
Before you Sign Up
- Click here to see how to apply to an Areteem Summer Camp.
- Click here for the Summer Camp FAQ.
- Click below for our
- Refund Policy
- Available Discounts and Scholarships
- Typical Daily Schedule for Residential Camps
Areteem Summer Program Refund Policy
The official summer program refund policy is available on the registration site at this link. In summary:
- If you complete all the required application documents but are denied admission to the camp, the tuition (minus a $50 application fee) will be refunded in full.
- Regardless of the completion status of the required application documents:
- If the student cancels enrollment 61 days before the program starts, the amount of the camp tuition, minus a $200 administrative fee, will be refunded.
- For cancellation requests made between 30 and 60 days before the program starts, 50% of the tuition will be refunded.
- No refund is available within 1 month of the program start date.
- Areteem reserves the right to cancel a camp at any time (due to low enrollment or any other unforeseen reason). In the result of a cancellation, students will be notified as soon as possible. Students in camps canceled before the start date are entitled to a full refund. In the extreme event that Areteem needs to cancel a camp that has already started, students will receive a prorated refund.
* Exceptions can be made for special situations (e.g. medical reasons) on a case-by-case basis at Areteem Institute’s discretion.
Discounts and Scholarships
- Returning Summer Camp or Winter Camp Students can get $100 off when registering for an onsite day or residential summer camp. Welcome back!
- Groups of 4+ Students (with no more than 2 returning students in each group) can receive $50 off for each student who registers together as part of the group.
- Siblings can receive $50 off for each student who registers together.
- Girls who qualify for the AIME can receive a $100 scholarship.
- Top 5 National MathCounts Winners receive a full scholarship!
You must apply any discounts during the registration process, discounts are not applied retroactively. All discounts are for onsite programs only.
Typical Schedule for Class Days (Sunday through Thursday)
|7:30 to 8:30 AM:||Morning Room Check and Breakfast. (Day campers start at 9 AM.)|
|9:00 to 12:00 PM:||Morning Workshop. During workshops, students learn new concepts and develop advanced problem solving skills. Through discussion and group work, students also develop the communication skills needed to explain and share their ideas.|
|12:15 to 1:15 PM:||Group Lunch with classmates, instructors, and staff.|
|1:30 to 4:30 PM:||Afternoon Workshop. (Often featuring a different topic and different instructor from the Morning Workshop.)|
|4:30 to 6:00 PM:||Organized Sports and Recreation. (Day campers finish by 6 PM.)|
|6:00 to 7:00 PM:||Dinner Break.|
|7:00 to 8:00 PM:||Evening Seminars or Group Activities. Seminars highlight special topics and current events in STEM. Group Activities foster a community feel and develop leadership and communication among students.|
|8:00 to 9:00 PM:||Group Study Session/Study Hall. Instructors are available for further questions.|
|9:00 to 10:00 PM:||Supervised Free Time.|
|10:00 to 11:00 PM:||Room Check and Lights Out.|
Typical Schedule for Non-Class Days (Friday and Saturday)
During the camp "weekends" there are field trips where students get to travel to local attractions and theme parks. These field trips allow students to experience the regional culture and cuisine.