It’s that time of year again! It is time to prepare for the SAT/ACT exams! The SAT includes a Reading Test, Writing and Language Test, and a Math Test. The SAT now has an optional essay component which some colleges will require. The SAT questions focus on skills that matter most for college readiness and success! So what are 5 ways you can prepare for these exams?
- Take a prep course! Try one of our online math challenge courses to brush up on your math skills!
- Give a clear thesis in your essay!
- Set your goals! Know which colleges you want to get into and what the average score is to get into that college!
- Study up! Your weakest subject is something you should work on every day!
- Practice timing yourself using a prep book! Using Areteem’s math textbooks you can time yourself and brush up on some major math problem solving!
Free download of the SAT/ACT schedule for 2019! Click the below!Share this post!