Areteem Online Bookstore Resources and Errata
Cracking the High School Math Competition
- An answer key for the practice problems is available by clicking here.
Note: All our textbooks are periodically updated, so many of the errors below are have been fixed for new printings of the book.
Fun Math Problem Solving for Elementary School
- On page 53 of the Student Workbook, Problem 2.10, line 3: "remember we learned a technique to do this calculations quicker!" Here "this" should be "these".
- On page 32 of the Solutions book, Problem 2.10, bottom line: same error as above.
- On page 58 of the Student Workbook, Problem 2.17, line 3: "strategry" should be "strategy".
- On page 38 of the Solutions book, Problem 2.17, line 3: same error as above.
- On page 93 of the Student Workbook, the end of the solution for Example 4.3 should read "Nathan is 56 ÷ 2 = 28 years old, and Matt is 28 - 6=22 years old."
- On page 184 of the Student Workbook, Problem 7.28, "Jing and Xin" should be "Jing and Xing".
- On page 155 of the Solutions book, Problem 7.28, same error as above.
- On page 156 of the Solutions book, Problem 7.28 (top of the page), under Solution, "If Xin eats..." should be "If Xing eats..."
ZIML Math Competition Book Division M 2016-2017
- On page 153 there are two typesetting errors in the Pre-Algebra and Word Problems topics covered. Under the Percents portion, the end is cut off and should red "(e.g. 40% water and 60% oil)." Further, the Work portion should appear as its own item in the list (not as part of the Motion Problems portion).