How to Apply to an Areteem Summer Camp
Applying for an Areteem Summer Camp is easy, and is done online at classes.areteem.org
- Summer Camps are offered as Day or Residential Camps at various locations each summer. For up to date information on upcoming camps, please click here.
- Registration takes place on classes.areteem.org. If you have not created a free student account, you will be prompted to do so before registration.
- Students submit application documents (see below for details) and based on these materials are accepted into the camp.
- Areteem Summer Camp participants should be motivated students interested in learning advanced topics and problem solving strategies in math.
- Every student's application will be different, but students meeting one or more of the following criteria automatically qualify:
- Returning Math Zoom Students
- ZIML Winners: Any student who has won a Gold, Silver or Bronze prize in one of the ZIML Monthly Contests
- Scored in the Top 5% on the AMC 8
- Qualified for AIME
- Participated in the MathCounts State Competition (Individual or Team)
- Top performers in ARML
- Note: Students who automatically qualify still must submit required application documents.
Register by Following These Steps
- Create your free classes.areteem.org account or login if you already have an account.
- Start your application with basic student information, student goals, and the $50 application fee.
- Visit the camp application page to complete supplemental documents needed for acceptance to the camp:
- Student Questionnaire for student grades, accomplishments, and student and parent statements
- Assessment Test to better understand a students mathematical level
- Letter of Recommendation from a math teacher, coach, or other academic mentor
- Areteem's Curriculum Team will review complete applications to confirm students are a good fit for the camp and send decision letters.
- After acceptance, complete registration with payment as either a Residential Student (first option), Day Camp Student (second option) or International Residential Student (third option) to confirm your spot at the camp.