COVID-19 Updates from Areteem Institute
Areteem Institute is dedicated to continue serving students and families through the uncertainties caused by coronavirus (COVID-19).
First and foremost, Areteem wants to focus on everyone's health and well-being. As with everything we do, education is key. We all can help slow the spread of coronavirus by washing our hands, practicing social distancing, and staying home when possible.
- See the WHO's page on hand washing by clicking here. It shows how to wash commonly missed places such as in-between your fingers and the back of your hands.
- See the CDC's "How to Protect Yourself" for more tips by clicking here.
Learning Safely Online
Areteem has paused onsite tutoring and onsite classes during the COVID-19 pandemic. All instruction is currently taking place online. As it is safe to do so, onsite activities with small groups of students or individuals will resume in compliance with local, state, and national guidelines.
Areteem online programs are unaffected as students can attend live classes and watch recordings for self-paced courses in the safety of their own home.
Areteem is committed to giving students additional options for online learning if their normal school schedule is disrupted.
- Free practice and additional discussion is available as part of our Zoom International Math League (ZIML). Check out the ZIML website by clicking here or download the free ZIML App here!
- Visit our Youtube Channel here for free videos, sample problems, and live sessions. Subscribe to stay up to date!
- Follow our blog (available here) for advice on how to take learning into your own hands to prepare for future math competitions or organize your own self-paced study.
Summer 2021 Areteem Programs
Areteem has many great online opportunities for students learning online during Summer 2021.
- 2021 Online Math Summer Camp: Our virtual camp returns with a four week camp from July 5th to July 30th. Our flagship camp features advanced problem solving for upper elementary through high school students. Learn more on our Summer Camps page here.
- Summer 2021 Online STEAM Camps: Our Intelligence Planet camps give elementary and middle school students to learn STEAM topics in small interactive classes. In addition to math, students have the opportunity to create their own websites, their own games, and more. See all the offerings on our Intelligence Planet page here.
- Summer 2021 Intensive AP Courses: Our 12 week intensive courses cover the full AP curriculum with live meetings twice a week. The summer is a great time get ahead with an extra AP course! Learn more on our Summer 2021 AP Courses page here.
- Live and Self-paced STEAM Courses: Our year-round math and science courses systematically cover fundamental knowledge and problem solving skills needed for success in school and on math and science competitions. Most courses are also available as self-paced courses including recorded video and practice questions. Visit our classes homepage here for more information.
For the latest updates subscribe to our email newsletter by clicking here. We're looking forward to when we can resume our onsite programs!